The Strategic Account Manager will be a key leader and cross-functional peer in Marketing, Operation, Customer service, and Technology functions to manage our sales and channel execution to deliver revenue growth and new client acquisition in Indonesia.
The ideal candidate will be a business driver with an excellent understanding of the SaaS business in Indonesia. Experience in managing large clients will be an advantage.
The role will require a combination of strong financial, business development, and account management skills.
- Develop, maintain, and update budgets and forecasts for the assigned territory in Indonesia.
- Develop Quarterly Business Plan and Responsible for B2B Revenue, New Business (Clients and Partners) Growth, and Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure all clients and channels are successfully onboarded on time and within budget
- Responsible for partner relationship development, mainly in clients, and partners
- Serve as the “face of Knowledge Catalyst” and represent the Company in public/private events and as the key point of contact for each assigned account
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their objectives are being met and that their business is retained.
- Ensuring that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services for the customers.
- Ability to draw insights from internal and external data for own categories and related channel distributor
- 2-3 years of working experience in an Internet Startup and demonstrated successful track records in acquiring new B2B clients in Indonesia.
- Strong commercial both Bahasa and English as well as client-facing abilities
- Analytical, data-driven mindset